Your local insurance broker
Latent Defects Insurance
Structural Defects Solution for Residential Buildings
What are the benefits as an apartment owner?
Latent Defects Insurance covers the property owner for a period of 10 years from the date of Occupancy Certificate. It is applied by the Developer and/or Builder prior to starting construction and provides the longest coverage for Latent Defects in Australia.
- Cover up to 10 years from date of completion.
- Transfer Defects risk and rectification costs off your balance sheet to the insurance company.
- Inspection based process ensures any defects are detected quickly and rectified prior to completion of the project.
- Owners of the building including the Owners Corporation or Strata Scheme are covered.
- Cost effective Insurance giving you that peace of mind.
- ISG offers a simple application process to gain an indication of terms, conditions and pricing.
- The minimum limit of indemnity for Class 1 buildings is $2M and Class 2 buildings is $10M. The maximum limit of indemnity of the LDI cover is $50M.
If you would like ISG to address your insurance requirements, please complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will get back to you.
Alternatively, contact ISG on (02) 9687 9228 to see how we can help.
Call (02) 9687 9228
We'll beat any
fees by 20%*
Lowest fee guarantee*
Our Tailored Insurance Solutions
We offer a range of tailored solutions that help save you money on your premiums!
Partnered with Dial Before You Dig, you can rest easy knowing you're dealing with a trusted and professional insurance broker. Speak to our friendly team on (02) 9687 9228 to see how we can help.